//Forever Imperfect
Broken Heart

Jumat, 19 Agustus 2016 @ 05.39 | 0 Comment [s]

Did you ever feel like you're hurt and sad and tired with life and broken at the same times?
I feel it very often. Mostly when the night come, when i'm alone.
And i just feel like ; why nobody stand by my side? Why everyone leave me alone with this fucked up feelings? Where i can get my happines? Who can make me smile? Why this sitty things happened to me? Did i'm the only one who feel it?

Tired as hell.
Hurting so much.
Sad so badly.
Alone and lonely.
So broken and no one can fix it.
How could this shits happen? How could i suffer it?
You know, when those feelings come, i feel like i'm the most poor girl on this big earth. I feel like no one want my existance. No one cares with me. No one loves me. I hate this feelings.
There were day when i feel so bad and i'm crying so hard. I put my face on my pillow to stop my tears. This fucked up feelings that i don't know the name really shattered me into pieces.
How to stop it?! Im tired. Tired.
I need somebody to hug me. But no one can do that. My life is completly a mess.
Fuck everything.
P.s dont take all the hard content seriously,this shit i wrote for me.

Label:



Before | After
Behind This Blog

Putri Octavia | 12 years old | Directioners

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


My Note's


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Putrii

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!